CC4L BRAY ROADSHOW – WEDNESDAY 29TH MAY 2019 @ 7PM
CanCare4Living, the national organisation for survivors of childhood and adolescent cancer and their families together with the Boyne Research Institute, and in co-operation with Purple House Cancer Support Centre, Bray will host a public meeting, on Wednesday 29 May at 7pm, in Purple House.
We would love to meet with survivors, their families, friends and supporters, advocacy groups, health care professionals or researchers.
Come join us to:
- Find out about the status of care for survivors in Ireland and Europe
- Hear from adult survivors of childhood & adolescent cancer who will share their personal experiences with us
- Learn about CanCare4Living’s aims & focus
- Introduction to the support services available from Purple House
- Join the effort to reach out to survivors and raise awareness
- Explore survivorship & resilience.
Location: Purple House Cancer Support Centre, Audrey Court, Parnell Road, Bray – www.purplehouse.ie/contact-us
Date: Wednesday 29 May, 2019
Time: 7.00pm Registration & welcome tea/coffee – 7.30pm Meeting commences
Parking: Street parking is available locally and is free after 6pm
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 2532819
The meeting is FREE, but to help us with our planning we would appreciate if you could let us know you’re coming using the form below – thank you 🙂