Voice for Survivors – Tuesday 13th November, Letterkenny
Our purpose is to provide a voice for survivors of childhood and teenage cancers and to highlight the need for a national survivorship programme.
We’re on the road again and would love to meet up with you. On Tuesday 13 November at 7pm, we will continue our national awareness roadshow and will host a public meeting in the Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny, Donegal and we would love to meet with survivors, their families, friends and supporters, advocacy groups and would also be delighted for any health care professionals or researchers to join us.
- Find out about the status of care and research for survivors in Ireland and Europe
- Hear from adult survivors who will share their personal experiences with us.
- Learn about CanCare4Living’s aims & focus
- Join the effort to reach out to survivors and raise awareness
- Explore survivorship & resilience
For more information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 2532819